Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thank you 
for visiting my blog. 
I Welcome you  
to explore our lives, thoughts and experiences. I hope you find it worthwhile navigating through the blog posts.


After leading an urban life, we made a rather unusual move by taking a shot at life in a rural setting. The journey has been and continues to be an enriching experience - on the field and in the mind. Through the various sections, I've attempted to offer a peek into all facets. I sincerely hope readers find as much value in reading as much as I've found in writing them. 

Through these posts, I do not intend to preach or take a position on any aspect of life. My experiences and thoughts at different points in time are presented and should not be construed as any guide or suggestion to take decisions. I hope my experiences make me more and more tolerant towards the diversity we witness. 

I eagerly look forward to feedback on the contents and the communication in these posts. Should you have questions and suggestions, please feel free to communicate.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shantanu ji,

    It has been over an year that I last visited your blog. Glad to hear that you have finally found the parcel of land meeting your requirements. Congratulations to you & your family.

    Also, I am eager to know about your farm related activities, so please if you have started your work (which i presume you have) kindly post about it.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see such perspectives. While I may not be as outward thinking but for sure will be living my dreams very soon. That is being a carpenter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Chantanu,
    I found your blog today via your recent post on FB and it made my day. Thank you!
    The thoughts and feelings you share here align with mine to an amazing degree. Your calm, open-minded, and measured take on things appeals to me very much. I'll be looking forward to your upcoming posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time out. Good to know about our similar thought processes.

      It would be better to know something about you.

      Delete